My Organising Approach
My approach to organising focuses on you, not your stuff. I take a calm, non-judgmental approach to organising and acknowledge that everyone learns and organises differently. I create organising solutions that I tailor to your individual needs. My focus is to ensure that organising solutions work for you rather than creating spaces that look good but aren’t functional or sustainable.
You will always be in control of the organising process. We work together to determine the organising goals and establish a plan to achieve those goals. I will not make you throw things out. What items stay and what goes will be your choice; my job is to support you through the process.
What Are My Core Values?
Organising solutions must meet the needs of the client and must be sustainable.
Ensuring that the decluttering and organising process has little environmental impact.
Clients must feel safe during the organising process.
I respect all people from all walks of life with different organising challenges.
I have over 6-years of experience working with clients to overcome their organising challenges. In addition, I have 10 years of experience working in the corporate sector in both Australian and multinational corporations. While I’ve had different roles during my corporate career, the one skill they have all required is solid organisational skills. I have organised leadership programs for 200 executive leaders while working at Ernst and Young. More recently, managing the organisation of business documentation at AGL. Organising has always been part of my work, long before starting my own professional organising business.
Qualifications and Certificates
I love to learn and believe personal development is excellent for my personal growth and to add value to my clients. Below are the qualifications and certificates I have achieved throughout the years.
- Motivational Interviewing Foundational Skills – Mentha Consulting – 2022
- Brain-Based Conditions Specialist Certificate – NAPO – 2022
- Residential Organizing Specialist Certificate – NAPO – 2022
- Essentials of Organizing – Certificate of Study NAPO – 2021
- Level 2: ADHD Organizing Specialist – ICD – 2020
- Level 1: Certificate of Study in ADHD – ICD – 2019
- Hoarding Home Solutions for Independent Service Providers Course – Hoarding Home Solutions – 2019
- Level 1: Certificate of Study in Students and Learning Theories – ICD – 2018
- Level 1: Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganisation – ICD – 2018
- Professional Organiser Training – Creating Order from Chaos / Professional Organiser's Edge - 2018
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Studies – Victoria University – 2015
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – RMIT University – 2012
- Bachelor of Business: Human Resource Management – Victoria University – 2010